The Carroll Cave Conservancy board of directors met on Saturday, 22 August 2020. The main topic of discussion was what our policy should be regarding coronavirus precautions. The board adopted the following policy, effective immediately:
1. No more than 10 people on-site at a time.
2. Mask required in the silo and the basement.
3. Mask required when closer than 6 feet to non-family member.
4. If anyone develops COVID-19 within 10 days after the trip let trip leader know.
5. Practice the same social distancing measures that are now in general use until the pandemic is under control.