CCC Membership Criteria
- Be current on Dues
- Have a signed Release & Membership Application on file.
- Have a current member number assigned by the membership committee.
Types of Membership
- Family membership: Include two or more members that live at the same address and must be designated at the time of membership and/or renewal (i.e., John Doe, primary member, Jane Doe, secondary, Johnny Doe, third, etc). Family fees are $5.00 more than an Individual membership.
- Honorary: The CCC Officers may honor one person each year for their contributions to the CCC. The honoree’s membership fee will be waived for life unless revoked by majority vote of the full Board of Directors.
- Introductory: The Board of Directors will be allowed to name three Introductory Members each year. These will be non-CCC members the Board wishes to recognize. Introductory Memberships will carry full voting rights.
- Minors: Persons under the age of 18. Minors do not have voting rights and must have a sponsor in good standing upon joining or renewing membership.
Annual Membership Fees
Membership application and waiver may be submitted online by clicking here
Otherwise, Membership fees, release and application should be sent to the Membership Chairman, Jeff Page.
Download membership form
Download Liability Release
PAY DUES HERE
After completing your application and liability waiver, you can conveniently pay your dues by clicking the PayPal® link above. If you wish to pay for more than one year, simply adjust the quantity. If you don’t wish to pay online, you are welcome to send a check by mail to the address below. Thanks for your support of Carroll Cave Conservancy!
9539 Ash Street, Apt. 212
Overland Park, KS 66207-3233
Voting rights at membership meetings.
- Name enrolled on member roster.
- Non-minor, CCC member may participate in Carroll Cave trips.
- Minors: Members under the age of 18 do not have voting rights and must have a release signed by a parent or legal guardian and a sponsor to participate in Carroll Cave trips.